Maraqua’s rank is currently at #4. Let’s do this, fishies~
We can win this thing, as long as we brave the tides and swim the seas together.
Piranha Mode: ON!
Altador Cup 2012 Prizes
TNT accidentally uploaded the Prize Shop too early, so we managed to get a sneak peek of some of the prizes. Unfortunately, they took the page down, so we’re now just left with information on the prizes:
- Yooyuball Sticker - 1 Point
- Altador Cup Hot Dog - 5 Points
- Yooyuball Ice Cream - 10 Points
- Referee in a Box - 15 Points
- Altador Cup Pillow - Mystery Island - 20 Points
- Altador Cup Pillow - Moltara - 20 Points
- Altador Cup Pillow - Meridell - 20 Points
- Altador Cup Pillow - Roo Island - 20 Points
- Altador Cup Pillow - Tyrannia - 20 Points
- Altador Cup Pillow - Maraqua - 20 Points
- Altador Cup Pillow - Terror Mountain - 20 Points
- Altador Cup Pillow - Shenkuu - 20 Points
- Altador Cup Pillow - Virtupets - 20 Points
- Altador Cup Pillow - Darigan Citadel - 20 Points
- Altador Cup Pillow - Lost Desert - 20 Points
- Altador Cup Pillow - Altador - 20 Points
- Altador Cup Pillow - Faerieland - 20 Points
- Altador Cup Pillow - Brightvale - 20 Points
- Altador Cup Pillow - Kreludor - 20 Points
- Altador Cup Pillow - Krawk Island - 20 Points
- Altador Cup Pillow - Kiko Lake - 20 Points
- Altador Cup Pillow - Haunted Woods - 20 Points
- Altador Cup Commentators Puppet Theatre - 50 Points
- Guide to Collecting Altador Cup Gear - 75 Points
- Mechanical Winners - A Virtupets Story - 90 Points
- Slushie Ice Pack - 100 Points
- Spiked Shoe Flail - 100 Points
- Altador Cup VII Commemorative Stamp - 200 Points
- Elon Hughlis Action Figure - 250 Points
- Altador Cup Quiggle Plushie - 300 Points
- Faerie Yooyu - 300 Points
- Yooyuball Goalie Armour - 375 Points
- Altador Cup Throwing Star - 425 Points
- Altador Cup Fan Goblet - 500 Points
- Yooyuball Goal Bed - 500 Points
- Slushie Slinger Background - 500 Points
- Altador Cup Flag Spear - 600 Points
- Vintage Virtupets Jersey - 750 Points
- Collared Shirt with Altador Cup Logo - 775 Points
- Boy Wig with Goggles - 900 Points
- Scarf Blowing in the Wind - 1000 Points
- Yooyuball Shoulder Armour - 2500 Points
- Altador Cup Teams Garland - 5000 Points
- Yooyuball Topiary - 8400 Points
No Paint Brush this year, TNT? If it’s any consolation, at least Elon is immortalized as a collectible action figure. Hooray for Maraqua! \0/
Who runs this blog?
WAM does. If you wish to submit content, etc, feel free to do so :)
Oh gosh, we're not gonna /lose/, are we?
No, we’re not gonna lose. :) If we wanna win this thing, we’ll need to work together and follow the mailer instructions. The mailer is usually sent in around 5am NST, so if you’re playing before that, stick to YYB. If you decide to follow otherwise, make sure that you don’t spread yourself thinly by playing too many kinds of games. Stick to one or two games and focus on sending in many winning games (i.e. If you’re good with YYB, stick to YYB and focus on it. If you’re good at SS, stick to SS and keep sending your scores in).
The key to winning the Cup is teamwork. Without every member’s help, we are nothing. :)
Congratulations on yesterday’s win, Maraqua!
We’re currently at third place in the Vaelous Bracket, but don’t lose heart, dear fishies! We WILL prevail and win over Virtupets today—as long as we work together.
YOU ARE THE RIPTIDE. Without you, Maraqua is nothing.
YOU are the current.
YOU are the riptide.
Let’s make history and GO for the GOLD!
Let’s go, WAM! \0/
Inkportant Inkformation from the Sea
First of all, THANK YOU for joining Maraqua! We’re hoping to have a great year with you. Who’s we? The WAM council. You can find what this entails on ~Bubble_Kay.
For the more important matters:
- Pledges have been opened once again, so pledge if you haven’t! Please remember that a pledge is your personal goal, NOT something you are forced to get.
- The WAMQuad board has been opened on the Altador Cup board! Check out the FAQs to find out what goes in which board.
- If you need help with the games, check out ~Vettetra.
- In other related news, the mouse is back in YYB. For those fish who enjoyed using the mouse in previous years. Happy days!
- If you are a fish that likes to recruit, please remember to focus on recruiting people who you think could be useful to the team. Also, refrain from recruiting or forcing people to join who have already decided on a team, since this is very rude.
- Many of you voted for WAM’s theme song, and the winner is…Wavin’ Flag! Again!
- Last but not least, our anonymous go-to person this year is WAM_Ombudsfish. If you have any problems at all, you can send them a quick neomail to sort things out. Of course, the Council’s ears are always open too.
Let’s aim for the cup! And, we’re hoping to see you all on the boards for a lovely cup of tea!
The WAM Council!
Maraqua for the Cup! \0/ #AltadorCup #Maraqua #Neopets